Key Switches Key operated switches are designed for use in applications where access to electrical systems or equipment needs to be restricted. For example key switches provide secure access to security systems, restricted areas and the control of machines. Specs
- Available in one gang or narrow style sizes.
- Flush mounted.
- Surface box available.
- Sealed terminals.
- N/O & N/C contacts.
- ‘Disc tumbler’ type cylinder.
- Key retrievable in both positions.
- Momentary (0668-1) key retaining.
- Maintained (0669-1) key retrievable in both positions.