Our Single/Dual channel vehicle / inductive loop detectors are a high quality product. Single channel loop detectors are used to identify the presence of vehicles by means of an inductive loop buried under the road. These “single chip” microprocessor-based units benefit from a detect filter and frequency indicator and are suitable for parking control and motorised door or gate applications all detectors are CE tested and approved.
- Single OR Dual Channel
- Standard Size
- Led Diagnostic Lights
- Standard Connection Pins
- Frequency Change
- Easy Dip-Switch Settings
- Different detector strength settings
- Retains settings after power failure
- Power Modes: Theses are available in 24v or 230v
- Powerfail memory (optional) – to retain presence when power is restored.
- Compact size
- Diagnostic capabilities (when used with a DU100)
- Selectable permanent presence (to eliminate premature barrier / gate closure)
- Loop isolation protection
- Loop frequency indication (to eliminate interference with adjacent loops)
- Automatic sensitivity boost (ASB) – for reliable detection of high-bed vehicles (e.g. lorries)
- Detect filter – for screening out unwanted inputs.